About the Friends + Foundation for the Brookfield Library
The Foundation for the Brookfield Library, established in late 2017, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which encourages financial support for the Brookfield Public Library. This support will be used to help meet both the present and future needs of the residents of Brookfield. The Foundation is governed by a member Board of Directors. The Library's Friends and Foundation groups merged together to combine efforts in 2022.
The purpose of the Friends + Foundation includes focusing attention on services, facilities, overall Library needs, and to encourage the gifts of funds, endowments and bequests to the Library. Click the button below to give to the Friends + Foundation.
Friends + Foundation Leaders
- Ginger Scarborough, President: [email protected]
- Jane Huber,Vice-President: [email protected]
- Philip Mastrodonato, CPA, Treasurer: [email protected]
- Elaine Jans, Secretary: [email protected]
Friends + Foundation News
The Library's Capital Campaign wrapped up at the end of 2022 having raised nearly $1.5 million in pledges from the Brookfield community for the new Linda Sokol Francis Brookfield Library. Thank you!!!
- News Release: Library Foundation Announces Capital Campaign Kick-Off Night
- News Release: Brookfield Library Receives $1 Million Donation from Linda Sokol Francis
- VIDEO: A Time of Opportunity - The Campaign for Brookfield Library
Check out the following video which made its debut at the Capital Campaign's Kick-Off Nights in December, 2018.